Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Manuscripts and editorial correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
Hereby I confirm that I have reviewed and complied with the relevant Instructions for authors and the authors’ responsibilities defined in the Editorial Policy of the journal. I am also aware of the publisher’s retraction policy.
For further information regarding Editorial Policy, including authors’ responsibilities, see at the web page of the journal Urban Crime https://ojs.panteion.gr/
• The manuscript I have submitted to the journal is original, has been written by the stated authors and has not been published elsewhere.
• The manuscript is not under the consideration for publishing in another journal, nor is submitted for review to another journal while under review by this journal.
• I have checked and given final approval of the manuscript submitted to the journal Urban Crime. • The article contains no libelous or other unlawful statements and do not contain any materials that violate any personal or proprietary rights of any other person or entity.
• The authors of the article hold no conflict of interest that may affect the integrity of the article and the validity of the findings presented in it.
• I/we have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted work and other copyrighted materials that are included in the manuscript and have credited the sources in the manuscript.
• If any personal details or images of patients, research subjects or other individuals have been used in the article, all consents required by applicable law and complied with the Editorial Policy are obtained.
• Hereby I allow the corresponding author to: o Be the main correspondent with the editorial office, o Review the edited manuscript and proof, and o Sign on my behalf the Copyright transfer agreement.
Place and date
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.